Thursday, July 7, 2011

Betsey Johnson-- Spring 2011 Line

Last Feb. I had the opportunity to photograph a set for Betsey Johnson in Santa Barbara. I've been sitting on this portfolio since then and haven't posted it to any of my personal portfolios or to any blogs or social networks. It has been near a year and I figured it might be time to post a few of these images. The final portfolio consisted of about twelve complete outfits at ten different locations with eight models... This was one of my last full shoots in California and marks the end of a great west-coast experience.

I'll post more of these photographs once my new web-page is up and running. Also, expect a decent amount of new updates to come with the new page :-) I hope you'll come and visit soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment